Due to their value to our services, Professional Ministry Technicians (PMT) have a more direct training process.
- New PMT Training occurs on the last Sunday of the month. This training is required to serve in the ministry.
- Orientation and walk-throughs are available only on Sundays, one hour before either service in the Usher’s Room. (No orientation on Wednesdays)
- Attire is moderate black and white, “Sunday Best”
- Physical requirements include extended standing, climbing stairs, and walking for moderate periods of time.
- Foundations 101 completion is recommended before serving in this area of ministry
Interested? Please use the form below to contact us.