The Health Team has unique requirements for service. This area of ministry requires medical credentials and pre-screening. Those medical professionals with military experience, registered nurses, doctors, paramedics/EMT or general medical professionals are needed.
Health Ministry Details:
- This ministry provides BASIC medical assistance, if required, in the event of a medical emergency.
- Additional training is required before serving.
- Basic expectations are that these volunteers check in with the Professional Ministry Technicians (PMTs) to notify them of their presence in the services. If needed, these volunteers will be called upon for their general assistance.
- Regular Health Team meetings are held to update the volunteers on current events at TPHD, and additional opportunities for service.
- Foundations 101 completion is recommended before serving in this area of ministry.
Interested? Use the form below to learn more.